Full $1,000/Day Beginner Dropshipping TikTok Ad Strategy (Testing, Scaling, Etc.) 2023
In this article, we will discuss a beginner-friendly ad strategy for dropshipping on TikTok that can help you generate $1,000 per day in sales. This strategy involves testing and scaling your ads to find winning creatives and optimize your campaigns for maximum profitability.
Step 1: Testing Phase
Before you can scale your ads, it's crucial to ensure that you have a winning creative. To do this, you need to run a testing campaign to identify which ads perform the best. Here's how to set up your testing campaign:
- Open the ad manager on TikTok.
- Click on "Create New Campaign" and select "Website Conversions."
- Name your campaign (e.g., ISO Scale) and proceed to the ad group section.
- Select your TikTok pixel and set the optimization event to "Complete Payment."
- Keep the placements on TikTok and deselect the global app bundle and pengle.
- Set the targeting to custom targeting and choose your desired location and gender.
- Set the age range to 18-55 years (avoid targeting 13-17-year-olds).
- Keep the interest field blank for broad targeting.
- Set the daily budget to $20 and schedule it to start at midnight the next day.
- Leave the day parting as "All Day" for the testing phase.
- Move on to the ad phase and turn on smart creative ads.
- Upload one of your best videos and fill in the five lines of text with your offer.
- Select "Dynamic" as the call to action and confirm your URL.
- Publish the ad and make four copies for each ad group.
- Adjust the start time for each copy to the next day at midnight.
- Replace the video in each ad group with another one of your best videos.
- Publish all the ad groups and let them run for 24 hours.
After 24 hours, review the performance of each ad group by looking at the CPC, CPM, and the number of add-to-carts. Identify the ads that show high buying intent, and consider them as winners for the next phase.
Step 2: Scaling Phase (CBO)
Once you have identified the winning ads from the testing phase, it's time to scale your campaigns using Campaign Budget Optimization (CBO). Here's how to set up your CBO campaign:
- Create a new campaign and select "Website Conversions."
- Enable Campaign Budget Optimization and set the budget to $50.
- Proceed to the ad group level and follow the same setup as the testing phase.
- Set a specific time range for day parting (e.g., 6 am to midnight).
- Move on to the ad level and enable smart creative ads.
- Upload your best-performing creative and adjust the call to action if necessary.
- Publish the ad group and make four copies for each ad group.
- Reset the start time for each copy to the next day at midnight.
- Replace the video in each ad group with another winning creative.
- Publish all the ad groups and let them run for at least 24 hours.
Monitor the performance of your CBO campaign and analyze the results. If you see profitable sales, consider doubling the budget every three profitable sales to scale your ads further.
Step 3: Keyword
Testing, scaling, beginner-friendly, dropshipping, TikTok, ad strategy, winning creatives, campaigns, profitability, Campaign Budget Optimization, CBO, performance, monitoring, sales, budget, creative, targeting.
Q: How long should I run the testing phase? A: The testing phase typically lasts for 24 hours to gather enough data on the performance of your ads.
Q: How do I determine if an ad is a winner? A: Look for ads with high buying intent, including add-to-carts and low CPCs (less than 8).
Q: Can I scale multiple ads simultaneously? A: Yes, you can duplicate your winning ad groups and run multiple CBO campaigns to scale your ads efficiently.
Q: Is it necessary to reset the budget at midnight? A: Yes, resetting the budget at midnight ensures that your ads start fresh each day and helps manage your spend effectively.
Q: When should I adjust the budget in the CBO campaign? A: Double the budget every three profitable sales to gradually increase your ad spend and maximize your ROI.
Q: Are there any advanced scaling strategies? A: Yes, there are advanced strategies like bid scaling, which can significantly boost your campaign's performance. However, it's recommended to master the basics before implementing advanced techniques.