I Tried Dropshipping For 48 Hours (BEGINNER'S TIKTOK CHALLENGE)
I woke up this morning and was amazed at the number of sales we had overnight. It seems like the TikTok ads are really working for us. Today, I'm taking on a 48-hour dropshipping challenge where I'll only be running TikTok ads. I have six hours to find a product, create a store, and set up my campaigns. I'll be using moderate budgets so that beginners can also try this challenge.
To start off, I'm going to use PPS and Dropship.io for product research. I've had success with these methods before, so I recommend checking them out. Once I find a product, which I'll reveal if this video gets 750 likes, I'll create a Shopify store.
Creating the store involves getting content from Google, comparing it to competitors, and finding images to use. I'll also be using Grip Content for my ads since I'm short on time. It's important to note that I've already checked with my suppliers to ensure I can make a good profit margin.
With the store set up and the upsells in place, it's time to focus on creating the ad campaigns. I'll be using CBOs (Campaign Budget Optimization) with broad targeting and ACO (Auto Campaign Optimization). Each ad group will have three to five creatives, and I'll create separate campaigns if I have additional videos.
I finish setting up the campaigns with one hour to spare before the challenge officially starts. Now it's time to let the ads run and see how they perform. I'll provide updates throughout the challenge.
By 4 PM, we've already made 100 by the end of the night. It's a good start, and I'm excited to see how the ads perform throughout the day.
It's almost 12 AM, and we've had a successful day. Our total sales for the day are 100 spent on ads. We're making progress and aiming for even better results tomorrow.
Over the course of the 48-hour challenge, we spent 105. Considering these expenses, our profit for the challenge was $134.37. I'm satisfied with the results and plan to continue running this store based on the success we've seen.
Dropshipping, TikTok ads, product research, Shopify store, campaigns, CBOs, ACO, creatives, sales, profit, challenge.
How much did you spend on ads during the challenge?
- We spent a total of $150 on ads over the 48-hour challenge.
How many orders did you receive?
- We had a total of 14 orders during the challenge.
What was the profit margin for the challenge?
- After deducting the cost of goods and ad expenses, our profit for the challenge was $134.37.
Will you continue running the store?
- Yes, based on the success we saw during the challenge, we plan to continue running the store.
What were the main takeaways from the challenge?
- Unique website design, a compelling offer, and distinct marketing strategies are crucial for success in dropshipping. Standing out from competitors is essential to attract customers.
Can you provide more information on the giveaway mentioned in the video?
- Sure, to enter the giveaway for a chance to win $300, simply like, subscribe, and comment on the video. The winner will be announced on Instagram after a week.