Initiate Checkout Event Setup for TikTok Pixel with GTM - TikTok Pixel setup #part4
In this video tutorial, I will show you how to track the initiate checkout event for TikTok Pixel using Google Tag Manager.
I'm Nashik, a top-rated freelancer, and in this video, I will share my experience and teach you how to build digital skills and make money from home. If you want to stay updated, consider subscribing to this channel as I guarantee you will never be disappointed. Let's dive into the topic!
Tracking Initiate Checkout Event
To track the initiate checkout event for TikTok Pixel, we need to make some changes in Google Tag Manager. Follow the steps below to set it up:
Start by accessing your WordPress WooCommerce website where you want to track the initiate checkout event.
Open the Tick Tock Pixel extension and check if the event is being tracked. If not, proceed to the next steps.
In Google Tag Manager, locate the Tic Tock container, and then go to the Trigger section.
Click on "New" to create a new custom event trigger.
Paste the exact same name of the event, which is "Seiki build - checkout event".
Save the trigger name and then go to the Tag section.
Click on "New" to create a new custom HTML tag.
Paste the provided HTML code into the HTML code box.
Select the trigger you just created for this tag.
Give a name to your tag, such as "Tick Tock checkout" and save it.
Preview your changes in GTM to check if it's working properly.
Open your website and perform the actions that trigger the event, such as adding items to the cart and proceeding to checkout.
Verify that the tag is fired and you can see the initiate checkout event in the Tick Tock Pixel extension.
Once everything is working perfectly, submit the changes in Google Tag Manager for it to take effect.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to comment or contact me. I am always ready to help. You can also visit my website if you need freelance assistance. Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up if you found it useful, as it encourages me to continue creating content. Subscribe to this channel to stay up to date with the latest tutorials. Have a great day!
TikTok Pixel, GTM, Google Tag Manager, initiate checkout event, Tick Tock Pixel, WordPress WooComerce website, tracking setup, custom event trigger, custom HTML tag, tick tock checkout.
1. What is TikTok Pixel?
- TikTok Pixel is a tool that allows businesses and marketers to track and measure user actions on their website or app.
2. What is GTM (Google Tag Manager)?
- Google Tag Manager is a web-based tool provided by Google that helps manage and deploy tracking codes, such as TikTok Pixel, on websites easily.
3. How can I track the initiate checkout event for TikTok Pixel?
- To track the initiate checkout event for TikTok Pixel, you can use Google Tag Manager and set up a custom event trigger and custom HTML tag.
4. How do I set up a custom event trigger in Google Tag Manager?
- In Google Tag Manager, go to the Trigger section, click on "New" to create a new custom event trigger, paste the event name, and save it.
5. What should I do if the event is not being tracked?
- If the event is not being tracked, make sure you have followed the setup steps correctly and that the correct event name is being used in the trigger and tag.
6. When should I submit the changes in Google Tag Manager?
- Once you have verified that the tracking is working correctly and the initiate checkout event is being recorded, you can submit the changes in Google Tag Manager for them to take effect.